This training module aims to offer a first contact with everything related to volunteering that is developed at a global and generic level in Europe and how it is structured and organized among citizens.
These three modules will help to the civil servants to recognize the real situation of volunteering in Europe, and how to implant all the good practices related to volunteering that are being developed at a global and generic level in Europe and how it is structured and organized among citizens.
The civil servants will know in a simple way all the real opportunities of Volunteering that exist both at European scale and at the local level, carriying on some good practice that can serve as an example of Civil Volunteering, in order to know the type of Volunteering that is taking place in the European Union
The last intention is to introduce, explain, or expand on existing knowledge with regard to volunteering within the local community sector and the role of a volunteer within these settings, on the local administration.
Title module 1: GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF VOLUNTEERING IN EUROPE
Title module 2: THE VOLUNTEERING MODEL IN THE EUROPEAN MUNICIPALITIES
Title module 3: A GUIDELINE FOR THE GOOD USE OF THE VOLUNTEERING
IN THE MUNICIPALITIES
Learning objectives/outcomes of the participants after attending the course
LEARNING OBJECTIVES MODULE 1:
- To notice which is the real situation of Volunteering in the Europe Union, with a general description of the European framework.
- To localize the civil volunteering in the European Union municipalities and to make known all the real opportunities of volunteering that exist both at the European scale and at the local level.
- To take notice of the opportunities from the European Union. From the European Voluntary Service, the European Solidarity Corps and towards to the Civil volunteering in the EU.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES MODULE 2:
- To know the impact and utility of volunteering in the EU municipalities
- To recognize the local experiences and good practices in solidarity education: solidarity activity and new technologies.
- To be conscious of the impact of volunteering towards the future of a a fairer and more solidarity-based European society.
LEARNING OBJECTIVES MODULE 3:
- To explore some practical cases and ideas to help practitioners engage volunteers within municipalities local Community sector, whether statutory or voluntary across our European Union.
- To know how is a volunteering management cycle, and how to introduce, explain, or expand on existing knowledge with regard to volunteering within the local community sector and the role of a volunteer within their respective municipalities.
- To provide the experience, skills and challenges to the civil servants both informal and formal settings to encourage their daily work in their respective municipalities.
|General description volunteering in Europe||00:45:00|
|The volunteering model in the european municipalities||00:45:00|
|A guideline for the good use of the volunteering in the municipalities||00:45:00|